CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Dark Knight

Dark Knight~that day Ben wrote a blog about the Dark Knight and only concentrating on Joker only saying he's too cool to be true and he's smart and as crazy as Tay~HAHAHAHA
I've found it boring talking good about The Dark Knight and watching that movie full with serious interrogation~action scene and so on. Luckily, that there some people from only god knows where spoofified the interrogation part. That video made me laugh until I could feel my heartbeat reaching 200, we don't want that because we don't want destruction in Klang right. You'll understand what I mean if you guys had watch The Incredible Hulk~me~instead of turning into The Hulk, I've eventually turn into Arnold Schwarzenegger that's all. HAHA



Joker Interrogation Spoof~funny XD

0 comments: