CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Blogging Experience

My first time blogging~ I'm so not used to all this chim chim settings~come on leh~I don't even know how to put links to my friends~great huh. What to do.. I'm still a old fashion noob marh~hahaha. All of this takes time right?? Well, its been 5 hours since i signed up and I'm still checking how to put links to my friend's blog. All their blog so kao chim, mine is like sum kao sai from another galaxy, it makes me very jeles u know T^T~ even my buddy soya n vincent can do better than me~if its vincent i don't mind, but soya larh~his one is also better than mine. WTH!! I've been koreking around blogger.com for hours ady!! Why can't I still find how to put links!!! I'm so damn outdated liao larh~ aargh!!

0 comments: