CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Slimming Down

Okay~here it goes, during Chinese New Year every person's main objective is to get as many ang pow as possible and enjoy the food as much as possible right?? HEHE


I did exactly the same~enjoy the food and collecting as many red packets as possible. After CNY, I went and weight myself~ and the scale pointed at 95KG!!! I was like WTH!? SHIET!! IT CAN'T BE TRUE~~ so I when and check if there was any problem with it because I use to be 80KG before CNY. So I when and check for any problem and adjust the scale just by a millimetre and weight myself again and this time its 94.5KG!! AARGH!!! But at least its better than 95KG haha =P


So I've decided to exercise everyday by jogging around and carrying some weights. I've also decided to continued my old school diet routine that made me 80KG last year by eating 1 meal a day. It was suppose to cut my daily calorie intake by half, but the problem is when it comes to dinner time the food is WAHLIAOEH!! it was too ho liao to resist it. I tried taking just a spoon of every dish but the smell and the taste of it~FOO!! It was like heaven and I ended up eating more than I expected, I eventually ate every single dish till its dry~the plate was so clean until there was no reason to wash it already~ lolx


Okay fine, things may not be going well at home , but at least I'm still exercising. In school I was always the only one that doesn't eat during recess. But there was one day I went to my school canteen and accompany my friend and that was the time my BRATHA VINCENT TONG said to me 'KIAM LAN ARH GO AND EAT LARH' that was the time I snapped~ I went to all the stalls and bought what they got and I spend RM10 just on food that day. Spending RM10 in a school canteen is very kao lat already leh. THIS IS ALL VINCENT TONG'S FAULT!!! UHH!!


So you all must be wondering whether I actually became slimmer or not since I'm always talking about eating this and that right. After 5 months here are the results~

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Then

Now

Then

Now

HAHAHA XD

0 comments: