CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Bon Odour-i

Bon Odouri~its some japanese summer festival in Japan. Its been 25 years if im not mistaken since the first Bon Odouri was held in Malaysia and its was held at the same Panasonic stadium for 25 years. We Malaysians celebrate Bon Odouri its because we just want to know a bit more about their culture or its because Malaysia is a all round summer country~I'll celebrate Bon Odouri everyday if I'm a japanese~hahaha





Okay~this the first time I and my friends went Bon Odouri ~it was kinda okay~since there's only dancing, dancing and dancing~the name of the dance also was kinda~duhh~hard to explain. If I'm not mistaken 1 of the dance name was called Tokyo Butoh. Can't expect much from Japanese when their talking english right?? HEHE





We were walking the whole time up and down looking for some pretty ladies~but most of us end up seeing lalas and gothic lolitas~shit!! EH~I mau japanese girls in kimono larh~not malaysian girls with sum stripe socks and shirts. That was not only the case , most of the japanese people there are uncle and auntie~all the young ladies were on stage showing off their cultural dance~Nooo~~T^T





Talk about food larh~the food there are amazingly expensive~just to buy a piece of sushi~it cost half of my allowance already~but I don't mind since its for charity~so i ended up losing rm11 on that day~heart pain leh!! uhh~~


The whole day I was there you guys are expecting me to take pictures with some girls in kimono right?? Yes! I did but its was a 3 year old loli~it was not easy getting her pic cause she was moving here and there~pek chek pek chek~she actually pandang slack at me once leh!! uhh!!






Peace!!!

This was the only japanese pic I got the whole time~sucks right~but what to do~japanese are only interested in high tech gadgets. Even this loli only pose at digital cameras. She'll pandang slack if its handphone cams~=.="



So at the end of the day~we ended up taking pics together~




Yerr~now only I notice tong pan cute~geli geli

We'll be back next year hopefully to get some real pics other than small girls posing for hot magazines~hahaha

0 comments: