CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

It has begun

The 21st century, everything changed drastically through of technology. We always try to keep ourself up to date by buying new gadgets, but there's more and more gadgets being produce with the state of the art technology every single day. Like my phone, the Nokia 5700. I was so happy that i got one of the latest phone available in the market. But the very next DAY Nokia announce that it will be releasing a new phone called 6120~GREAT!!! But it doesn't matter since my phone has more feature than that 6120.

I knew I can't keep myself up to date through the latest gadgets, so the only way for me to always be up to date is by writing blogs about my daily life. Most of my friends do blog around about their personal life. So its my turn to blog around~if not I'm gonna be considered a dude from the stone age. Even SOYA can write a blog about himself, damn~if I don't write any blog I'm gonna be like the 70s rocking myself out with an afro hairdo. HAHA

0 comments: