CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Superheroes

These days there are so many type of superheroes with their own unique type of super powers. Anybody can be a superhero~their requirement is very simple, just save some asss along the street and bash the super villian or some ordinary Ah Bengs. Eh~even a mutated freak like The Hulk can save people leh~ How I wish I could have his body~so next time I can crush those Ah Bengs in school like killing ants~muahahahah XD





There's rich, moderate and poor superhero~the rich ones would be Bruce Wayne(Batman) and Tony Stark(Ironman) moderate would be most of the superheroes like Superman, Captain America and so on~the poorest of them all is Spider-Man. Yo, this dude doesn't even have enough money to pay for his rental fees~it makes me very disappointed. The Superheroes that I respect the most is The Punisher and Batman~come on dudes~superheroes doesn't need to have any powers. Raw strenght is good enough to handle the job.







Batman in The Dark Knight





The Punisher


I'm still wondering~why Superman is so damn leng chai one~ why can't they just get an ordinary guy to do the job?? This will make the fans feel better~so next time they can go for some cosplay event and don't feel bad letting down their idol with their faces. Don't even get me starting with Superwomen~ she's one super fine chio bu that can whack people's asses up and down~uhh!!






Superman



The overly Hot Superwomen



If I talk about Superheroes, I won't forget to talk about my favourite Super Villain THE JOKER~he's one crazy ass dude that is also consider too smart that loves blowing up stuff~YEAH!! he's my man alright~HAHA


The Joker played by the late Heath Ledger



After thinking for sometime I've decided to become a Superhero myself~since money also can make you a Superhero, so I've bought some stuff that will hide my identity and make me look normal~not only that, I also went throught intense training like the Batman to get to the level he is right now. Unlike Batman~ I actually transform into a Superhero~HEHEHE







Transform!!!



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-






TA DA!!!! Pls give me a name~HAHAHA XD

0 comments: