CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stare Down

School was fine until she came~the devil in black. She's known as the black witch that came across the Seven Seas with a Nissan Sentra. Her voice is so sharp that it actually generates high frequency sound that is powerful enough to shatter glass, break the sound barrier or even make dogs shut their mouth during their barking session. Not only that, her stare was cold and scary at the same time. The only person that can do such stuff is Pn. Premalatha.



She came into my during BM period and tought us about don't know what but I know its was Komsas on a Tatabahasa day. As usual me and my buddies were making noise and crapping around during her time and had no interest listening to her. A couple of minutes later she gave us some exercise to do but as usual again we ignored her and continue crapping around. No other way to control us she went and use her powers(pity the dudes in front) and shouted at us(can actually feel the wall shaking). I don't know why but she loves calling my name~Tay, Tay, Tay buat kerja arh~kalao tidak saya dimerit kau ya. I straight took my book out and bite it, I didn't know why I did that, maybe I was too hungry. Then she straight walk to my place and stare at me in such way that it makes me laugh at the same time there was some kind of fear that strikes me in my heart. Ben as usual was blur over there and ask me what happen, but that time the fear took over me and I kept quiet while the book was still in my mouth. Then I gave her a big smile like always and straight away copy down the notes from the white board. This is the only teacher in school that I'm afraid of~her eyes and voice are too powerful for me to handle. By the way, this is the only teacher that I like to disturb other than the famous Pn. Nizam.




After that was Accounts period, oh crap~its Mr. Vijay~he thinks that he's the Dark Knight coming into our class rear door unexpectedly with his moustache and his glasses all ready to act cool in the class. Always waiting for the villain to turn up(people who comes late to class) and tell them to write their name. He always sends a dude or some dudes to his Gotham Asylum(office) every single day. He always thinks that he's as smart as Bruce Wayne acting like he knows everything and all but he's worst than my smiling gorilla pic up there. He's a very sensitive guy, when he's teaching no one can actually make a single noise, he claim himself to have a very good ear that he won't miss a single sound, he can even hear a dog whistle(yea right). When we students talk to him face to face he'll be like 'huh? heh? wth?' =.=". He even thinks that his eye are so great that he can actually make us scared by staring at us and acting all big again. 'If you all know how to do this than show me~bla bla bla' he and his boring words, after that he'll straight go back to his seat and start to call us one by one. Of course when he does that we'll feel like whacking him because of his bloody attitude. At the end of the period he will still be at it with his stupid face to make everybody stand up and say Thank You, Sir~uhh!!!. That time we'll just look at him with one eyebrow raised. Mr. Vijay, this quote is for you
One day, La Sallians will take you down Jalan Know Your Role which is on the corner of Jabroni Garden and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel just to Layeth the Smacketh Down on your little Black Candy Ass!!

0 comments: