CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Too thick??

Many people know that handphone is such a great gadget that we wouldn't even think of not owning one. Unless you're like Ben, prefer to live in the stone age~HA-HA. So, most of the Science students know what kind of signal it receives and what kind of waves it produces. Unfortunately we Arts students only know handphone has something to do with microwaves. For those who doesn't know please read the Science textbook, its the last chapter.





Okay~handphones and radio transmits its signals by modulation of electromagnetic waves with an antenna that produces a 3GHz spectrum(Radio communication is less than 3.1GHZ). However, handphone's receives a very power type of radio wave called the microwave. If you want to know how powerful is a microwave, just cook something with your house's microwave oven.





They say that if you talk on the phone too much it will eventually cook your brains due to its high frequency wave. If that's so, I think so half of my brain is already cook~if you don't believe in such stuff try using two phone(make sure its calling the other phone) and put a egg in between them and play some music so that the phone doesn't disconnect by itself~let it run for an hour. Try it, but its not worth the credit. Haha





So, this electromagnetic wave is so damn powerful that it is very hard to make your phone lose it's signal right~ But I did something today that it really made the whole phone dead, meaning no signal. I messaged one of my friend at around 4.52pm and that dude replied at 5.09pm. But I got it at around 5.30pm, that is consider a very long time to receive a pending message. So I was wondering what had happen because its not normal for that dude to send a message half an hour late unless that dude is busy masturbating or something boring. But then I noticed that it was not the operator's problem(I'm using Digi~always the dumbest choice) it was because of ME!!! I laid on my phone and it totally went dead, it was my Fats that blocked the phone from receiving any signals.





OMG!!! I didn't know this is actually possible~this time I'm really to fat. Even electromagnetic waves can't go through because of the thickness of my Fats. If I get would to get any fatter I will be able to block Gamma Rays~even The Incredible Hulk can't do such a thing. Come to think of it, I should continue lying down on it to see whether it would actually burn some of my Fats or not. HAHAHAHA



After hours of study and research Professor Zing has concluded that~ ff you want to stop any electromagnetic waves from going through anything use FATS!! Because of Prof. Zing's amazing discovery he's now selling vacuum pack Fats~100% Satisfaction Guaranteed XD




An expensive way to make hard boiled egg

0 comments: